Greater Boston Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for open discussion of all things related to Magic: The Gathering by players in the Greater Boston Area.

3 posters

Charlestown PTQ 5/2

Conelead
    Conelead

Charlestown PTQ 5/2 Empty Charlestown PTQ 5/2

Post  Conelead Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 pm

Apparently this is on Sunday, so I am available for it. Are we gonna start testing with spoiled Rise cards soon?
    Robert Goulet
    Robert Goulet

Charlestown PTQ 5/2 Empty Re: Charlestown PTQ 5/2

Post  Robert Goulet Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 pm

I will attend this PTQ if I can get together the 75 cards I need for my Eldrazi Ramp deck.
    I am less excited about playing a bunch of Jund mirrors all day so I may skip the event if all I have together on the morning of is Jund.
    I would be happy to drive people and/or host people for testing the night before if I can get my deck together by May 2nd.
    Incidentally, some of us are getting together to playtest on Tuesday, April 27th at my house in Brighton if anyone would like to get together to prepare for the PTQ.

adamt
    adamt

Post  adamt Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:52 pm

There is also a 5K standard tournament that Rob Dougherty is throwing on that Saturday in Charlestown also:

http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/article.asp?ID=8826

seems like a good testing ground for decks to play on Sunday.
    Conelead
    Conelead

Post  Conelead Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:06 pm

I will be playing mono-red on Sunday, as I also don't want to play Jund Mirrors and feel UW is poorly positioned at the moment.

Noah, I have a normal Emrakul, an Eldrazi Temple, and all the commons and uncommons you need for Eldrazi ramp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content